Monday, February 18, 2013

What its like to have a 4,3,2, & 5 month old



  As I hear the thunder boom, it sounds like we lucked out and got some outside play in before the rain rolls in.  The cousins came over for a day of crafts, hide-and-go-seek and lots of playing.   Its so much fun to see how far they have come with sharing and their language development.  The days of "use your words" every 5 minutes are over.  Thank goodness! It used to be non-stop "mine!mine!" so we've come a long way. 

 I bet Eva will talk for JJ for at least the first 5 years and he won't be able to get a word in. I think my sister translated my mumbled words for at least....wait....she still does! 
The one thing I know for sure is that as difficult and tiring these early years have proven to be, it is flying by way too fast.  I guess that's why I seem to take a picture every 2 hours.  Jay is always telling me to put the camera down, but I know that one day he'll thank me when he looks back at all the pictures and says, "I can't believe they used to be so little."


Everything was good until the princess castle came apart

I told them we couldn't go outside until someone put Olivia's shoes on.  As you can see, Eva was quite the helper.
JJ wearing the shirt I painted - he's thrilled!
                                          






No comments:

Post a Comment