Friday, February 8, 2013

week at a glance

 Its been a busy week in the Schwartz family...

1.) I went to work last Saturday for the first time in 6 months.  I was surprised how everything came back to me and I cannot believe it but I actually enjoyed it! I never would have thought.  I'm still only able to work about one Sat.  every month because of Jay's busy schedule.

2. JJ had his first ear infection which is most likely the result of constantly being congested. Thanks RSV.  I have a mother's intuitive feeling that he will have asthma.  Doctors at leBonheur hospital explained that many babies who have RSV will develop asthma - they aren't sure if these kids are at a genetic predisposition anyway to get asthma or if the RSV actually causes it.  I noticed that he has a kind of wheeze to his breathing sometimes - so, lucky us.  But so happy to have JJ feeling better an sleeping again! :) And he loves to eat! Loves sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots!



3.) In preparation for Spring clothes, I cleaned out all of the kids closets and drawers and consigned them. What a chore but its so nice to have lots of room again.  I went to Kidstown and found lots of goodies.  What is great about having an embroidery machine is that I can make an appliqué or patch to go over these pre-owned monogrammed clothes.

4.) I think I possess a magical pregnancy vibe because lately it seems everyone I am friends with is or just was pregnant.  I just found out another friend of mine is expecting and I am so happy for her.

5.) Zulily - Jay told me if I buy one more thing from Zulily he's sending it back. I hope he doesn't notice  that swimsuit.  oops!
Eva's  "purple handkerchief dress" from Zulily

6.) Can't wait to post the fun crafts I'm making for my friend Alaina's reveal party!  Yes, she is actually waiting to find out the gender with her closet family and friends.

7.)As I watch the huge storm in the Northeast, I think to myself how much I love the South!  Cannot wait for more warm days outside!



No comments:

Post a Comment