Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weekly update and yes, more chevron...

  The week started off with another trip to the per office for JJ. His ears were fine but he had a virus and his throat was bright red - which was causing all his fussiness.  His doctor explained to me that he he is basically living inside Eva's classroom.  With that in mind, JJ will start going to PDO next Thursday at St. Lukes.  I love the fact that the PDO is very small so he'll get plenty of attention.  We re-enrolled Eva for 3 days a week - st. lukes has really grown on me and I really like it. And more importantly, Eva loves going.   They have a soccer team for 4+ but with Eva already in dance and gymnastics, I don't want to overwhelm her with activities.
"DAD"
  Eva enjoys drawing and she is getting really good at dawning faces and is practicing letters on her own.

  JJ is getting very close to sitting without help and continues to try new foods.  He is also very alert and likes to "play" at 4:00 am after his bottle.  How nice of him.

We finished the photo collage on the wall - it came out great.


this step is a must in order to not put lots of holes in the wall

haven't removed the paper 
I also completed my middle bathroom curtain by painting my own chevron design on it. I'll never do it again but it came out fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment