Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Fun

We had an awesome weekend!  My friend Anne came over to watch the kiddos - thanks Anne! - so I could go see my very pregnant friend ,Katie, at her baby shower. She looked fabulous as she always does.  It was a rushed day as I had to leave early to get to Alaina's reveal party which I will blog about later because she wanted to wait until today to tell her co-workers.
          On Sunday we had a family outing to Shelby Farms (our first time actually to take Eva).  It was a little windy but walking through on the trails it was fine.  Eva pretended she was little red riding hood and we were running from the big bad wolf.  It was a gorgeous day - not a cloud in the sky.  JJ slept the entire time in the ergo on me (love the ergo).

 

Eva on Hay

Eva did great walking about 2 miles!!   We even got really close to a hawk!  It was in a tree and it never flew away even when we went right beneath it.  Eva said, "that's a big bird!"



 
  Eva was so tired at the end, she forgot about going to the playground at shelby farms.  oh, I almost forgot, I gave Eva a haircut!


 
   She looks so much older now :(  Not ready for Eva to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment