Thursday, February 21, 2013

JJ 1st day at PDO & Craft of the Week

  Today was a big day for baby JJ and for me when he went to PDO for the first time today at St. Lukes.  This morning showed me that I am truly grateful that I do not have to get two little ones ready for school 5 days a week.  I give big time props to those parents that do it because it is STRESSFUL.  I would be getting JJ ready and I look over and see Eva pulling all the covers off my bed I just made.  It was like one step forward and one step backward. frustrating.  Anyway, we finally made it out of the house and made it to school by 8:30.  Its so nice to be able to drop both kids off in the same place.  JJ will only be going on Thursdays which is so nice so I can do stuff like go to dentist, vacuum car, or maybe a lunch date kid free!

   I was walking down the hallway to get JJ and could hear his giggles :) makes me so happy that he's so content there.  Also, on Thursdays only one other baby is in there so he gets lots and lots of attention. I am very pleased.  I picked him up early so we waled to the gym where Eva was doing gymnastics.  I knew that by letting me see her I was potentially creating a disaster, but to my surprise she waved and kept on going!  She would get on the bars and afterwards look at me for approval and I smiled and clapped.  She's getting to be such a big girl. 


I always like to add my craft thing of the week so here are the painted plant containers i did.  Now, all I need are plants to go in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment