Friday, April 30, 2010

Sick Eva

So, I was just braggimg the other day about how Eva is 8 months and hasn't gotten sick. I guess I should of knocked on wood because today Eva had diarrhea and was spitting up more than usual. I feel especially bad because Grandma Alice was watching Eva today while this happened!

She wouldn't eat lunch which is a rarity and she screamed when it was time for her nap. My gut instinct tells me that she is teething as diarrhea and fever are common during teething. But we'll call the doctor tomorrow if her BM have not improved. I just hope that this passes soon so I can have my happy baby back!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Eva! I hope she feels better and doesn't have a virus. I hope she (and you) sleeps well tonight. Thanks again for the paci clip - we used it today :)

    ReplyDelete