Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Really Good Things do Happen...

We finally got our front porch!!! I have been waiting 2 years to get it. For everyone that may not know, we turned a midtown duplex into a house and we never finished the outside of the house. I guess marriage and baby and finances got in the way of that one. But it is done and it is so beautiful! I love sitting in the rocking chairs with my family just enjoying the few nice days we have left in Memphis. We have already picked out the house paint color which is going to be a nice neutral creme color. I'm thinking the shutters will be a natural green color... We are also going to tear up the old cement walk way in the front and create a new path on the side.




1 comment:

  1. Love the front porch! Can't wait to come over and hang out on the porch with you and Eva!

    ReplyDelete