Friday, March 1, 2013

Past Week Happenings

   
  1.  Monday - JJ turned 6 months!  Halfway to a year already!  JJ did great getting his shots, he only cried for 30 seconds afterwards.

           

2.  Tuesday - stayed in at the house and did fun stuff like make play dough.  I learned that you really need to add the food coloring when the ingredients are wet but Eva didn't care about getting purple hands of course.


 
          2. Wednesdays are Eva's favorite day of the week because its "cousin Olivia day!" Today was a special treat because Robinson Tree Company came to remove the stump with a huge truck and claw-like thingy.  I tried to find the name of the claw-like thingy but to no resolve.  The girls were somewhat impressed  but not nearly as impressed as Jay.  I couldn't get the video to upload :( here are some pics
 




3.  Thursday - While both kids were at school, I went to spin class for the first time in over 2 years!  It was brutal but I hung in there and made it through the entire class!  I am really enjoying the DAC gym, trying to make it 3 x a week is my goal.

4.  Friday - I spoke to eva's class on career day.  The children were all very attentive and engaged which made me feel good.  I talked about the 5 basic food groups and brought some of Eva's fake food and had the class tell me what food group it was in.  I have to say, I really enjoyed it and it made me want to be an early school teacher!  Maybe I'll get my masters in teaching...


No comments:

Post a Comment