Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Break

  I just realized I haven't blogged since the 1st!  Having the stomach bug and dealing with JJ's 2nd ear infection has left me a little behind.  Anyway, this week is Eva's "spring break" so we had been having fun spending time together and getting out of the house.


Friday - My friend Andrea had her 2nd child - baby Logan! I forgot how little they are in the beginning.  So excited to have lots of playdates with big brother Landon and baby Logan.




Monday - We have hot water!  We finally hire plumbers to hook up an instant, tankless water heater (not sure if I said that correctly) so it won't take 2 minutes to get hot water in the kitchen.  And the temperature is set at a safe limit so nobody will get hurt. This is also really cool because 2 people can take a shower at the same time and nobody will run out of hot water.  Its the little things that excite me these days.
My friend Katie had her baby Jackson! I cannot wait to see him - he looks beautiful.
And JJ is sitting by himself! He loves sitting up and playing with Eva like a big boy!  I still won't put him on the kitchen floor or any hard surface just in case.

       

Tuesday - Craft day (or attempted craft day) at Aunt Shannon's.  We attempted to make burlap door decorations but the 4 kids age 4 and under kept us from doing much.  Who would have thought?  I finished the decorations later and they came out pretty cute.




   
   

Wednesday - I meet up with my friend Lindy and her daughter Kylie who is Eva's age.  We went to storytelling at the library and checked out some good books. Then we grabbed lunch at chick fil a - Eva had a blast!


          Thursday - I went to the dentist and I have no CAVITIES!!! This is huge for me because I always have at least one.  But I have been using Rx toothpaste, flossing everyday and I guess its working.  Its a pain but its definitely worth it.  Afterwards, we went to the zoo with the cousins and the twins.  I don't know who was more tired at the end - Eva or me - but it was a lot of fun.


   

Friday - Tomorrow Jay and I take off to Hot Springs without the kids!  Can't wait!

1 comment: