Friday, January 11, 2013

HOLY MOLY! That was a HUGE OAK TREE!

   We are feeling pretty fortunate that our huge oak tree that fell yesterday evening did not hit our house or cause any harm to anyone.  I left the house to go pick up Eva from school and decided to go stop by my mom's instead of returning home.  An angel must have been looking out after us because the tree fell right where I usually park my car! Yikes!



It did however fall on the corner of our neighbor's house. :(
My Rock Remains!



On the plus side, I'm loving all the sunshine coming in through the house and all more reason to convince Jay to let me get plantation shutters. And maybe we can even grow some grass now! But seriously, we are very blessed that it fell the direction it did.



1 comment:

  1. Do you know why it fell? Was it dead or dying? Yeah, crazy lucky!

    ReplyDelete