Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Granna, Grandpa, Peace-pa, oh my!

Like I have said before, we are so lucky to have so many grandparents nearby. In fact, it is a challenge to see all of them in one weekend! Sadly, Grandma Alice and Grandpa David will be moving to Iowa very soon. We celebrated Grandpa's 60th birthday at Midtown BBQ before Alice drove to Iowa with her friend Marydee. I hope I spelled the name correctly. I know Eva will not remember having her Grandma and Grandpa in town so I'm trying to take lots of pictures. And when she's old enough, we can drive down Court St. and point out the house where Grandma/Grandpa used to live where she would laugh and laugh at the dog named Marie.

Yesterday, we stopped by Granna's house while we were out in Germantown and had a fun time watching Eva and Maddux play together. Maddux was very nice and was surprisingly gentle with Eva. Eva loved touching Maddux's hair which Maddux didn't approve of and let her know by giving lots of grunts. He also didn't seem to mind her playing with his toys since he found a canister of hand wipes which was far more interesting than any toy with lights or sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment