Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fun Wednesday

We had a fun day today by going to our first mommy group at Hope Church. I didn't know what to expect but I had a great time talking with new moms. It's a nice reminder that there are other women in this world that are just as sleep deprived as me. Every Wednesday the group meets at 9:30 to let everyone talk about their ups and downs and also to discuss a chapter in the book, "Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl" by Lysa Terkeurst. I'll let you in on more when I know it. Overall, it seems like a positive,refreshing experience that helps women through their spiritual journey with God. And I get to spend time with my friend Alissa and her newborn son - Jack.

Eva did great with all of the other babies by gently touching their faces and occasionally turning around to make sure I was still close by. The other mothers seemed equally impressed that she was crawling and pulling herself up at 6 months. I felt like a proud mommy. :)

I decided to try and get some of Eva's finest babbling for everyone to hear. She does fall at the end but no worries - she had a soft landing against the bumper. I apologize if you find your head turning to the side; I am still using my phone for video at the moment. And yes, my mom voice is naturally that high-pitched.


1 comment:

  1. She's so big, strong, and busy! So much busier than she was at Christmas! We an't wait to see her in May!

    ReplyDelete